- Introduction to Java programming language
- Data types, Variables and Arrays
- Operators in Java
- Control Statements
- Introduction to Classes
- Methods and Classes
- Packages and Interfaces
- Exception Handling
- Multithreaded Programming
- Exploring java.lang package
- Exploring java.util package
- Input/Output: Exploring java.io
- The Applet Class
- Event Handling
- Working with Windows, Graphics and Text
- Using AWT controls, Layout Managers and Menus
- Java Beans
- Introduction to Swing
Who should attend?
This course is intended for the students of CE and IT departments.It is also useful for the students of BCA, MCA, MSc etc.
Invention of Java brought a revolution in the programming world. Java had this added feature of portability due to which it is highly preferred in many industries. Java allows us to write a code which need not be recompiled to run on any other platform.
It is not only used to develop desktop applications but also used to develop small programs which can be downloaded using internet and run on any platform. It is used for both web-related and “traditional” software development.
- Java is used for developing network related programs and software as it has inbuilt networking features.
- It is used for application software development as it is fully object oriented.
- It is used for creating GUI as it is simple compared to C or C++.
- It is also used for developing small programs that can be easily downloaded over internet.
Duration of course
Entire course will require around 40 lectures.
Each lecture will be of 1 and half hour.
Books for reference
- The Complete Reference by Herbert Schildt
How to get registered?
In order to get registered with the course you need to personally visit our office, fill a registration form and pay the initial registration amount.