- Introduction to C++
- Constants, Variables, Data types, Operators and Expressions
- Managing Input Output operations
- Decision making and branching, looping
- Arrays in C
- Character arrays and strings
- User-Defined Functions
- Structures and Unions
- File Management in C
- Dynamic Memory Management and Linked Lists
Who should attend?
This course is intended for the students of CE and IT departments.It is also useful for the students of BCA, MCA, MSc etc.
Industry is now switching from C to C++. But this does not reduce the importance of C language as it is the basic programming language. Importance of C++ is growing due to its strong feature of being object oriented.
C++ programming language relates to real world problems which was not possible using C. As a result it becomes easy to write a game using C++ due to its object oriented features.
There are various applications developed using C++ some of them are given below:
- Major applications of adobe systems are developed using C++ programming language such as photoshop, illustrator, adobe premier.
- Some of the applications of Google are also written in C++.
- Internet browser Mozilla Firefox is also written in C++.
- Few applications for iPod are also written in C++.
Duration of course
Entire course will require around 30 lectures.
Each lecture will be of 1 and half hour.
Books for reference
- Let us C++ by Yashwant Kanetkar.
How to get registered?
In order to get registered with the course you need to personally visit our office, fill a registration form and pay the initial registration amount.