WordPress is blog publishing application and open source content management system. It is revised version of b2/cafelog. It is powered by PHP and a MySQL data backend and its completely customizable platform is practically backbone of the Web 2.0 development.
WordPress CMS is very user-friendly and can be easily managed. It also gives great number of quality themes and templates which can be further customized to fit your CMS needs. Even a blog and website can be together managed into single CMS.
Features of WordPress:
- WordPress has template system, which includes widgets that can be rearranged without editing PHP or HTML code.
- Themes that can be installed, edited and switched between.
- WordPress also features integrated link management, a search engine-friendly, clean permalink structure, the ability to assign nested, multiple categories to articles, multiple author capability and support for tagging of posts and articles.
- Automatic filters that provide for proper formatting and styling of text in articles (for example, converting regular quotes to smart quotes) are also included.
- Supports Trackback and Pingback standards for displaying links to other sites that have themselves linked to a post or article.
- Rich plug-in architecture which allows users and developers to extend its functionality beyond the features that come as part of the base install.
- WordPress Multi-User ( WPMU ) allows simultaneous blogs to exist within one installation. WordPress MU makes it possible for anyone with a website to host their own blogging community, control, and moderate all the blogs from a single dashboard. WordPress MU adds eight new data tables for each blog.
We at Archer Solutions provides services like WordPress Blog development, theme development, Plugin development, web site design and development which resembles your business idea.